Services of ROCCO THIEDE MEDIA OFFICE
1. Journalism: the focus of the press work is on reports for daily and weekly newspapers as well as for the radio. The topics range from features and arts pages to travel reports and education as well as portraits in the areas of religion and society.
2. Photography: the camera is a fixed component in the ROCCO THIEDE MEDIA OFFICE portfolio, mainly to illustrate our own stories for the print and internet media. We also offer classic portrait photography or event documentation.
3. PR and publicity work: extensive PR and communication concepts are designed on behalf of publishers, scientific institutions, educational and health organisations as well as foundations. We also assist authors on reading tours, prepare press texts and press conferences as part of our portfolio. Our services also extend to the critical analysis of publication series, internet or intranet appearances as well as newsletters, employee and customer magazines. Professional media coaching in front of a camera and microphone is also a part of our range of services.
4. Project management: services in this area range from project ideas to the conception and preparation of a project application including cost and personnel budget as well as the operative implementation of individual project modules. Here too, the focus is the third sector with non-profit foundations in the area of family, society and education.
5. Consultancy: whether it is media, event or project consultancy, opening up of new business areas for the publishing industry or generating enhanced activities in the portfolios of foundations: the consultancy services orient themselves depending on the content and extent of experience of the employees of ROCCO THIEDE MEDIA OFFICE. The topics range from cultural themes to children and family as well as health and the development of foundations.